Quota of messages delivered and clicked.
- Test/ Migration
- Can I test Signalize?
- Do I need to implement Signalize to test on my website?
- Do I lose my subscribers if I want to migrate from another push provider to Signalize?
- Can I take my already collected subscribers with me when I switch to Signalize?
- Are there any requirements that need to be met to transfer my subscribers to Signalize?
- Will my „old“ subscribers receive a welcome message again when switching to Signalize?
- What is the time period for the values displayed in the dashboard?
- Where can I see how many recipients I have?
- How is the opt-in rate be calculated?
- How should the opt-in rate be assessed?
- What do the numbers in “Notifications” mean?
- What do the numbers under “Sent” mean?
- What is the click rate?
- What is the conversion rate?
- What revenue is displayed on the dashboard?
- When do the KPIs appear for the messages sent?
- Wallet push
- How can I reach iOS users via push notifications?
- Can I also send a welcome message to my recipients with Wallet push?
- What is the difference between Wallet push and web push?
- How can users receive my Wallet push messages?
- How can I unsubscribe from Wallet push messages?
- Does it make sense to use Wallet push in addition to web push?
- Do I need my own Wallet card to send Wallet push messages?
- Can I design my Wallet card according to my preferences?
- Can I use web push and Wallet push on my website at the same time?
- Data Protection
- Is the sending of push notifications based on personal data?
- Do I need an opt-in for push notifications?
- Is Push Marketing GDPR compliant?
- What do I need to do to allow subscribers to withdraw their consent to receive web push notifications?
- Does Signalize set cookies by default?
- What does the ECJ ruling of 01.10.2019 mean for the use of Signalize?
- A/B Test
- Where can I create an A/B test in the application?
- How many subscribers receive the test?
- How large is the test group?
- Can I determine the size of my test group myself?
- How do I create a test group?
- Why do A/B tests not work for App and Wallet Push?
- Where can I see the results of my A/B test?
- Can I also create segmented A/B tests?
- What are the advantages of sending my messages based on an A/B test?
- Is it also possible to test opt-in variants via A/B testing?
- Is it also possible to test the delivery time with an A/B test?