The bell icon in the dashboard shows the current number of your recipients (large number). The smaller number below shows the comparison to the previous period. Please note that unsubscribes have not been considered since the last time a notification was sent.
- Test/ Migration
- Can I test Signalize?
- Do I need to implement Signalize to test on my website?
- Do I lose my subscribers if I want to migrate from another push provider to Signalize?
- Can I take my already collected subscribers with me when I switch to Signalize?
- Are there any requirements that need to be met to transfer my subscribers to Signalize?
- Will my „old“ subscribers receive a welcome message again when switching to Signalize?
- What is the time period for the values displayed in the dashboard?
- Where can I see how many recipients I have?
- How is the opt-in rate be calculated?
- How should the opt-in rate be assessed?
- What do the numbers in “Notifications” mean?
- What do the numbers under “Sent” mean?
- What is the click rate?
- What is the conversion rate?
- What revenue is displayed on the dashboard?
- When do the KPIs appear for the messages sent?
- Wallet push
- How can I reach iOS users via push notifications?
- Can I also send a welcome message to my recipients with Wallet push?
- What is the difference between Wallet push and web push?
- How can users receive my Wallet push messages?
- How can I unsubscribe from Wallet push messages?
- Does it make sense to use Wallet push in addition to web push?
- Do I need my own Wallet card to send Wallet push messages?
- Can I design my Wallet card according to my preferences?
- Can I use web push and Wallet push on my website at the same time?
- Data Protection
- Is the sending of push notifications based on personal data?
- Do I need an opt-in for push notifications?
- Is Push Marketing GDPR compliant?
- What do I need to do to allow subscribers to withdraw their consent to receive web push notifications?
- Does Signalize set cookies by default?
- What does the ECJ ruling of 01.10.2019 mean for the use of Signalize?
- A/B Test
- Where can I create an A/B test in the application?
- How many subscribers receive the test?
- How large is the test group?
- Can I determine the size of my test group myself?
- How do I create a test group?
- Why do A/B tests not work for App and Wallet Push?
- Where can I see the results of my A/B test?
- Can I also create segmented A/B tests?
- What are the advantages of sending my messages based on an A/B test?
- Is it also possible to test opt-in variants via A/B testing?
- Is it also possible to test the delivery time with an A/B test?